City & Guilds Level 2
This course is designed to lead on from the Level 1 MMA Welding and develop those skills needed for the industry.
Learning outcomes include:
- Heath and safety relating to MMA Welding
- Producing a butt weld in the PS flat position
- Producing a multiple- run tee fillet in the PB horizontal/ vertical position
- Producing a lap fillet weld in the PF vertical-up position
- Producing a tee fillet weld in the PF vertical-up position
- Producing a butt weld in the PF vertical-up position
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Level 1 Welding qualifications
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: 7th January- 26th February 2018
Every Monday for 8 weeks
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc).
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- An Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 2 Award