City & Guilds Level 1 Award
Arc welding requires a fair degree of skill but the equipment is relatively cheap, robust and welds can be very strong. Suitable for heavy steel fabrication or on site repairs.
Course code: see below.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Start date: Thursday 5th January 2017
Start date: Thursday 20th April 2017
Learning Level 1
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc).
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- An Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award