City & Guilds Level 2 Award
This course is designed to lead on from the Level 1 MIG Welding and develop those skills recognised in industry.
- Health & Safety relating to MIG Welding;
- Producing a butt weld in the PA flat position;
- Producing a lap fillet weld in the vertical position;
- Producing a tee fillet in the vertical position;
- Producing a butt weld in the vertical position;
- Producing a tube-to-plate tee fillet weld in the PB horizontal/vertical position.
Course code: Code: WEP003
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Level 1 Welding qualification.
Students must wear overalls and steel toe capped boots.
|Dates & Location:|| |
14th February - 13th June 2019
Time: 09:15- 16:15
Location: Plumpton College
7 weeks during term time
Learning Level: Level 1
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.