Plumpton College Certificate
This is a programme designed to inform newly formed enterprises in the field of Metalsmithing/engineering. It identifies the key issues to be considered when setting up and running this new enterprise. Topics include marketing, communications, cash flow and certain legal requirements.
- Stages of small business development;
- Identification of specific markets for metalsmithing;
- Utilising modern media for business marketing;
- Developing business plans for small businesses;
- Understanding the legal requirements for small businesses.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
This programme is designed for candidates who are keen to develop their own business idea in metalsmithing/ engineering.
Anyone who has just started running their own business or is thinking of doing so will benefit from this course.
You will need stationary and a calculator for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Every Tuesday for 10 weeks.
During term time.
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Metalsmithing Management Training for the Self-Employed.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Jewellery Making Evening course
- Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Introductory Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award