City & Guilds Level 2 Award
This course is designed to lead on from the Level 1 MMA Welding and develop those skills needed for the industry.
Learning outcomes include:
- Heath and safety relating to MMA Welding
- Producing a butt weld in the PS flat position
- Producing a multiple- run tee fillet in the PB horizontal/ vertical position
- Producing a lap fillet weld in the PF vertical-up position
- Producing a tee fillet weld in the PF vertical-up position
- Producing a butt weld in the PF vertical-up position
Course Code: WEP007
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Level 1 Welding qualifications
|Dates & Location:|| |
13th February - 21st March 2019
£45.00 exam fee
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.