Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
This course is designed to give both an insight to the grooming industry and to give some basic techniques to practice such as bathing and drying, basic clipping and hand stripping.
The course is designed for those who are considering a career in dog grooming and want to gain some basic skills, those who would like to learn to complete basic grooming on their own dogs at home, or students who are looking to progress on to the Level 2 Certificate in Dog Grooming.
Course reference: DGP001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
1 evening a week for 10 weeks
Very well organised. Great balance of theory and practice.
Nikki is a fantastic teacher. Very clear, patient and thorough. A natural at teaching and demonstrating practical skills.
Fantastic facilities - the whole salon was kept immaculate.
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Agility Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Head Veterinary Nursing Course Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- OSPE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- Veterinary Receptionists CPD Plumpton College Certificate