ILM Level 3 Award
Plumpton College ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is a short course that will take you from potential management material to capable and confident manager. Effective first line management requires very particular skills and plenty of confidence. If you're an aspiring or current manager in any industry, the best way to demonstrate your capability is by an ILM certification - they're internationally-recognised qualifications from the Institute of Leadership and Management, the premier management body in the UK.
At only 34 guided learning hours, our ILM Level 3 Award is the perfect qualification if you're just getting started in your management career.
What's more, if you decide to progress to the full ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management, the units you've studied for the Award count towards the bigger qualification.
What will I study?
To achieve the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management, you will need to complete 4 credits.
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Leading and Motivating a Team
|Dates & Location:|| |
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management £650. Depending on your individual circumstances, we have a number of funded co funded and full cost options.
Why take a Leadership and Management course?
Strong leaders are the core foundation of any successful business. A manager can make or break a team, enhancing or solidifying your leadership skill is crucial to being the best manager you can be.
Studying an Leadership and Management (ILM) qualification will allow you to:
- Understand yourself as a leader
- Understand leadership styles and the effect they have on people
- Use feedback and self-review and reflection to enhance your leadership skills
- Work on your communication skills and ability to align your team with your organisation’s goals and vision
- Learn solid techniques for organising and implementing complex plans and projects
- Build happier and more productive teams
Which Level should I choose?
Level 2 is perfect for you if you are a team leader or potential team leader who needs a solid foundation in management skills. If you are a current team leader, it will help you be more confident in your role. If you are currently part of a team, it will help you make the transition from team member to team leader.
Level 3 is the right choice if you have some management experience as a team leader or first line manager. It will take you from potential management material to respected and efficient leader and help you rise in the ranks.
Level 5 is perfect if you are a middle manager, such as an operations/project manager or department head. It will give you the knowledge and skills you need to take on a senior management role and progress in your career.
What are Awards –Certificates - Diplomas?
Awards are bite-sized qualifications, which will give you in-depth knowledge of a specific, narrow subject area.
Certificates are medium-scope qualifications, which cover essential subject areas in detail.
Diplomas are a full sized qualification, which cover substantial subject areas in detail
ILM are the UK’s largest management body. They are an independent charity that forms part of the City and Guilds group, and set the benchmark for quality in leadership and management.
They combine industry-leading qualifications with specialist member services, and their focus is on improving leadership standards in companies of all sizes.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Leadership & Management.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Customer Service City & Guilds Level 2 Award
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Certificate
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Certificate
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid 2 Day Course