The purpose of this course is for operators who have had prior formal basic training or are deemed as experienced users to be brought up to speed with current legislation and procedures, iron out any bad practice and sharpen skills for re-assessment.
Please note that this course has a £40 mandatory exam fee
- Health & Safety at Work
- Understanding all controls and operations
- Driving the machine to include confined spaces
- Carry out the lifting of various loads, to varying heights using the full capability of the machine
- Changing attachments
- Loading bulk material into a trailer
- Safe driving over Rough
- Note pad and pen
- Steel toe capped boots
- Overalls or appropriate work clothes
Course reference: MAP002
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Regular Lift Truck operator - candidates must sign a decleration to confrim
|Dates & Location:|| |
20th February 2019
This course runs from 9:00 - 17:00
Course Fee £150
Exam Fee £20
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck Refresher.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.