This course is aimed at trainee and QVNs as well as veterinary technicians who wish to expand their knowledge and skills in the laboratory techniques involved in small & large animal tests on faeces, hair and skin samples.
This course includes faecal flotation used for dogs, cats and exotic species and McMaster’s technique for equine and livestock; and the examination of hair and skin samples for parasites, bacteria and fungi.
Course reference: VNP011
|Entry Requirements:|| |
QVN/trainee VN or VN technician
|Dates & Location:|| |
Time: 13:30- 17:30
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Agility Beginners Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Head Veterinary Nursing Course Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Level 1 Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- OSPE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- Puppy Socialisation Classes Plumpton College Certificate
- Veterinary Receptionists CPD Plumpton College Certificate