This course introduces different welding techniques used in industry.
Students will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and learn the basics of welding as well as the opportunity to specialise in the area of welding that is of particular interest to them.
Please note that this course has a £60 mandatory fee for materials
- Safety boots
Course reference: WEP001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: 14th September- 19th October 2017
Time: 18:30- 21:00
Location: Plumpton College
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Introduction to Welding.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Jewellery Making Evening course
- Introductory Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award
- Metalsmithing Management Training for the Self-Employed Plumpton College Certificate
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award