This course introduces different welding techniques used in industry.
Students will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and learn the basics of welding as well as the opportunity to specialise in the area of welding that is of particular interest to them.
- Safety boots
Course reference: WEP001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: 30th October 2018 - 18th November 2018
Time: 18:30 - 21:00
Location: Plumpton College
7 week course
Course materials - £145
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Introduction to Welding.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Introductory Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award