Introduction to Plant Production
Intensive 1 day Course
A INTENSIVE DAY COURSE PERFECT FOR HORTICULTURE BEGINNERS OR THOSE WANTING TO EXPAND AND GROW THEIR PLANT KNOWLEDGE.
Spend a wonderful day at One Garden Brighton, home of our Stanmer Campus, and learn from our expert Plumpton College Horticulture tutors, to understand how to produce plants for retail.
The workshop will give you a gentle introduction to the world of plants.
During the workshop you will learn:
- How to propagate plants on a large scale
- Prepare production plans
- Look at the different facilities and equipment required for plant production.
- You will also learn some techniques on seed sowing (practical).
Also during your workshop you get a tour of One Garden.
A day workshop to enjoy with friends and family or meet likeminded people.
Our Stanmer Campus is the home of One Garden Brighton. You will be working from our specially designed teaching and workshop spaces nestled within the newly reinvented Stanmer walled garden. Visit onegardenbrighton.com to find out more.
|Dates & Location
The new 23/24 Part Time programme will be released in the next couple of weeks. Please click on this link to register your interest and receive the new dates upon release.
One Garden Brighton - Stanmer Park Campus
10:00 - 16:00
No Entry Requirements needed
Other courses that may interest you
- Conservation Water/Wildlife Gardening 5 Week Course
- Garden Design Level 2 Certificate
- Garden Design Level 3 Diploma
- Garden Design Level 1 Qualification
- Herbalism and Plant Medicine Level 2 Course
- Horticulture C&G Level 3 - Technical Diploma in Horticulture
- How to make a Pollinator Garden One Day Workshop
- Introduction to Biodynamic Gardening 1 Day Workshop
- Introduction to Creating a Cutting Garden Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Growing Veg in your Garden 3 day workshop
- Introduction to Herbalism & Plant Medicine (3 Days Course) NCFE Level 1 Award in Creative Craft (Heritage and Traditional Crafts)
- Introduction to Herbalism and Plant Medicine Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Making your own Compost Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Plant Propagation Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Planting Design Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Pruning at the Right Time Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Soil Health - Understanding the Magic of the Growing Environment 1 Day Workshop
- Introduction to Sustainable Gardening for the Future Workshop One Day Course
- Introduction to Tree Identification & Tree Health. How can we care for our trees 1 Day Workshop
- Know Your Garden (formerly A Year in the Garden) City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Practical Horticulture
- Learning to Garden (formerly Flourish Plus) City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate
- Level 2 Technical Certificate in Horticulture (Professional Pathway) Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Living Soils Professional Continued Professional Development
- Making a Planter for small Veg & Herb growing One Day Workshop
- Night School - Introduction to Houseplants City & Guilds Level 1 Evening Course
- Night School - Macramé for All 5 Week course
- Practical Horticulture and Estates Skills (Hasting Campus) City & Guilds Level 2 Qualification in Horticulture
- RHS Practical - Certificate in Practical Horticulture RHS Level 2 Certificate
- RHS Theory - Principles of Horticulture RHS Level 2 Certificate