Learn in a flexible and relaxed atmosphere on the beginners' jewellery course.
This involves design and fabrication of jewellery items in a well equipped workshop that will develop skills for future programmes.
- Mark out and measure materials for a jewellery component
- Know the properties of a selection of common precious metals and alloys used in jewellery
- Use tools to produce formed jewellery
- Use equipment to permanently join jewellery
Course reference: BLP006
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Steel toe capped boots should be worn by students.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Time: 18:30- 20:30
Location: Plumpton College
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Introduction to Jewellery Making.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Introductory Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Metalsmithing Management Training for the Self-Employed Plumpton College Certificate
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award