Introduction to Fly Fishing
2 Day Course
Fly fishing is an angling method that uses a light-weight lure called an artificial fly to catch fish.
The fly fishing short course will consist of:
- Introduction to fly fishing
- Basic Entomology
- Basic casting techniques theory and practical taster session (overhead and roll cast)
Fishing trip to a local trout fishery.
|Dates & Location
We will be releasing the dates for the new 23/24 Part Time Programme in the coming weeks for a August/September start. If you wish to receive the latest dates regarding this course when they are released then please click on this link and register your interest
9:30 - 16.30
Plumpton College campus
If you are unable to attend the above dates or the date you would like to attend is full please register your interest here.
No entry requirements.
Other courses that may interest you
- Beehive & Frame Assembly Day One day course
- Beekeeping Taster Day One day course
- Conservation Water/Wildlife Gardening 5 Week Course
- Countryside Management BTEC Level 3 - National Extended Certificate or Foundation Diploma May Start
- Introduction to Woodland Management One day course
- Two Week Intensive Grounds Course (TWIG) Two Week Course