Plumpton College Certificate
Julia Robertson has been the lead practitioner in Canine Myotherapy at the Galan Therapy Centre since 2002 where she also practices Galan Natural Progression therapy which enhances a dogs core strength, balance and flexibility.
This practical course is suitable for all dog owners of those that work with dogs.
- The benefits of canine massage
- How stress effects the dog
- Anatomy & physiology
- How to effectively massage your dog
- Relaxation techniques
- Suitable dog for the practical application
- Dog bed or blanket
- Water bowl
Course reference: ANP004
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Friday 3rd March 2017
This course runs from 10.00-16.00.
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Introduction to Canine Massage.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Agility Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Head Veterinary Nursing Course Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Level 1 Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- OSPE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- Veterinary Receptionists CPD Plumpton College Certificate