Plumpton College Certificate
This follow on course will add to the skills from the beginners' course, which will include chiselling, scrolling, riveting, hardening and tempering.
Course reference: BLP002
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Wednesday 26th April 2017
18:30 - 20:30.
£305.00 plus a £10 mandatory fee for materials.
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Intermediate Metalsmithing.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- An Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award