This course is designed for those in full-time paid employment in the Land based Service Engineering industry.
Your work placement and your day in College will cover all aspects of the Apprenticeship and allow you to further develop your knowledge and skills.
This Apprenticeship enables you to learn the maintenance and repair of a range of mechanised equipment used in agriculture, ground care and other land-based industries.
The Framework includes:
- Occupational Qualification - The Diploma in Work-Based Land-Based
- Service Engineering level 2
- Functional skills in English, Maths and ICT level 1
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
Course reference: MAA004
Phone: 01273 892030
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Before applying for this course you must have an employer who would like to take you on as an apprentice.
If you are still looking for an employer, keep an eye on our careers page.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Three starting points – September, January and May
Fridays for 24 months
16-18 - No charge - Fully funded by the government.
19 or over - £850 - Co-funded (this should be paid by your employer).
Graduates/holders of Level 4 Qualification - £1700 - No funding available.
- Come and experience the latest equipment at our excellent modern workshops on-site at Plumpton.
- You’ll learn on equipment similar to what you’ll find in a current working environment. This includes our fleet of tractors, some with GPS.
- You’ll also develop your diagnostic skills and ability to use hand tools plus gain experience at our on-site welding shop.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Intermediate Land Based Service Engineering Apprenticeship.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.