This 10 week course is aimed at people with some prior knowledge of Floristry or a continuation on from the Beginners course.
You will cover a range of floral designs using traditional and contemporary methods at a higher level of skill.
|Dates & Location||
Exact dates TBC - January 2025 (Wednesday)
Time: 18:00- 20:00
Every Wednesday evening during term time.
£250 plus a £295 mandatory fee for flowers.
Total fees: £545.00
The entry requirements for the course are: Beginners Floristry.
NCFE Creative Craft Level 2 - Introduction to Floristry
City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Floristry
Other courses that may interest you
- Beginners Floristry Floristry Course
- Christmas Door Wreath Workshop One Day Workshop
- Dried Flower Wreath Workshop One Day Course
- Festival Flower Crown Workshop One Day Course
- Floral Design Short Course One Garden Short Course
- Floral Installation Workshop One Day Course
- Foam Free Floristry Workshop One Day Course
- Foraging Floristry One Day Course
- Halloween Pumpkin Floral Design Workshop One Day Course
- Hand Tied Bouquet Workshop One Day Course
- Higher Diploma in Professional Floristry City & Guilds Level 4
- Intermediate Floral Design NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Creative Craft
- Introduction to Floristry One Day Course
- Introduction to Floristry NCFE Level 2 Creative Craft
- Mothers Day Floral Workshop 1 Day Workshop
- Night School - Introduction to Floristry Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate Evening Course
- Willow Workshop One Day Course