Plumpton College Certificate
This course is aimed at QVNs who are either new to or considering taking on a Head VN or practice management role.
It focuses on management & leadership skills and communicating effectively with your team as well as running successful nurse clinics.
- The Role of the HVN
- Skills a HVN requires
- Management & Leadership
- Control Options
- Effective Communication
- Making Change
- Conflict Management (case study)
- Time Management
- Running Nurse Clinics-Geriatric/Senior, Making effective dietary recommendations, Puppy parties
Course reference: VNP023
|Entry Requirements:|| |
QVN Level 3
|Dates & Location:|| |
Thursday 30th March 2017
This course runs from 10:00 - 15:00.
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Head Veterinary Nursing Course.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Agility Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Level 1 Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- OSPE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- Veterinary Receptionists CPD Plumpton College Certificate