The Professional Diploma Course caters for those who wish to exploit this opportunity to practice garden design as a commercial business.
The Garden design courses at Plumpton College provide a choice of expertise to suit the needs of most students. The expanding interest in garden design over the past 15 years means that this subject has moved on from being a mere hobby and become a serious career opportunity. The Professional Diploma Course caters for those who wish to exploit this opportunity to learn the necessary skills.
Course reference: GDP014
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
22nd September 2017 – 6th July 2018
This course runs on Fridays 9:30 - 16:30
Our horticulture facilities at Plumpton are pretty impressive. In fact you’ll get to experience one of the finest natural locations in the country, perfect for developing your creativity. Whether indoors or outdoors, you’ll be able to build your skills in an excellent environment.
- Discover our extensively planted areas on-site at Plumpton
As you build your knowledge, you’ll be able to gain a wide experience of being able to identify and maintain different plants.
- Experience our endangered plant collections at first hand
You’ll be able to experience our Black Poplars and National collection of Hebes, in addition to our endangered plant network connection with Kew Gardens.
- Grow plants all year round here
We’ve got an excellent large area under glass where you’ll be able to grow plants without the risk of the weather, up to a commercial level.
- Build even more skills at Plumpton
You’ll be able to develop your brickwork skills and paving at our large landscaping centre.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Garden Design.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Award in the Safe Use of Handheld Hedge Cutters City & Guilds NPTC Level 2
- Basic Brickwork One day course
- Computer Aided Design Course 2 - Vectorworks
- Computer Aided Design Course 3 - Vectorworks
- Computer Aided Design Course 1 Vectorworks
- Drawing Course for Garden Designers Plumpton College Certificate
- Fruit Tree Pruning and Orchard Management One day course
- Further Brickwork One day course
- Garden Design Taster Day
- Garden Design One Design Principles
- Garden Design Three Garden visits, planting design and plans
- Garden Design Two Practical - surveying your garden and planting design
- Garden Fencing One day course
- PA4S Operating Mounted or Trailed Slug Pellet Applicators NPTC
- Paving Slabs and Block Paving One day course
- Plan and Plant an Orchard One day course
- Practical Horticulture (Stanmer) RHS Level 3 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture (Stanmer) City & Guilds level 1 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills City & Guilds level 2 Diploma
- Practical Horticulture Skills RHS Level 2 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills (Flourish) City & Guilds level 1 Award
- Practical Horticulture Skills (Garden Design) City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma
- Principles of Horticulture RHS Level 2 Certificate
- Wood Working for Landscapers One day course