Introduction to Woodland Management
One day course
Learn the knowledge and skills to help you identify how you would like to manage your woodland, prepare a management plan, and seek further advice and support.
Assessing your woodland – what have you got?
- Woodland composition- coppice, standards, plantation
- Tree species and age/condition
- Soil, topography and drainage
- Biodiversity, archaeology
- Size, mapping
What do you want to do with it?
- Generate income
- Manage for wildlife
- Learn woodland and craft skills
- Leisure, relaxation
|Dates & Location||
Dates to be announced
10.00 - 17.00
Plumpton College campus
If you are unable to attend the above dates or the date you would like to attend is full please register your interest here.
There are no entry requirements for this course.