Three Week Intensive
This is a three week intensive course that will give you the necessary skills to begin a career in woodland management. On successfully completing the course you will be trained to industry standards in chainsaw maintenance and cross cutting, felling, manually fed wood chipper and brushcutter.
The course will be complimented with a City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Practical Horticulture Skills course.
- NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- NPTC Level 2 Award in Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
- NPTC Level 2 Competence in Manually Fed Wood Chippers
- NPTC Level 2 Award in Safe Use of Brushcutter and Trimmer
- City & Guild Level 1 Award in Practical Horticulture Skills
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Must be 19 or over
|Dates & Location:|| |
9:15 - 16:15
£300 Tuition fee
£495 assessment fees
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Grounds Course.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.