CIEH Certificate Level 2 Award
Every foo operative should have their basic food hygiene qualification. This one day course taken by an experienced food professional takes place once a month* to give students every opportunity to achieve the qualification.
This course provides effective, efficient and comprehensive food safety training for all types of food business. This course covers the minimum industry standards for processes and procedures expected for any food handler.
Course reference: BTP021
*This course will run dependent on numbers.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
6th February 2018
6th March 2018
3rd April 2018
1st May 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
£10.00 Exam fee
Course takes place at our Butchery School in Robertsbridge.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Food Safety & Hygiene.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Bacon and Gammon Curing Plumpton Certificate
- Bacon and Gammon Curing Carcass Preparation Plumpton Certificate
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Practical Lamb Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Practical Pork Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Practical Venison Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Professional Venison Butchery Plumpton Certificate