CIEH Certificate Level 2 Award
Every foo operative should have their basic food hygiene qualification. This one day course taken by an experienced food professional takes place once a month* to give students every opportunity to achieve the qualification.
This course provides effective, efficient and comprehensive food safety training for all types of food business. This course covers the minimum industry standards for processes and procedures expected for any food handler.
Course reference: BTP021
*This course will run dependent on numbers.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
6th February 2018
6th March 2018
3rd April 2018
1st May 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
£10.00 Exam fee
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Food Safety & Hygiene.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management First Response Emergency Care
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Paediatric & Early Years First Aid 2 Day Course
- ROLO (Register of Land Based Operatives) Health & Safety Awareness One day course
- Safe Use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP) NPTC Level 2 Certificate
- Vine Disease Management WineSkills Viticulture Scheduled workshop
- Vine Nutrition WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop
- Vine Planting & Establishment WineSkills viticulture scheduled workshop
- Vineyard Occupational Health & Safety WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop