Every food operative should have their basic food hygiene qualification.
This one day course taken by an experienced food professional to give students every opportunity to achieve the qualification.
Course reference: BTP021
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
7th November 2017
5th December 2017
6th February 2018
6th March 2018
3rd April 2018
1st May 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
Location: Off site- Ockham
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Food Hygiene.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management (FREC) Qualsafe First Response Emergency Care Level 3
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Paediatric & Early Years First Aid 2 Day Course