Every food operative should have their basic food hygiene qualification.
This one day course taken by an experienced food professional to give students every opportunity to achieve the qualification.
Course reference: BTP021
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
7th November 2017
5th December 2017
6th February 2018
6th March 2018
3rd April 2018
1st May 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
Location: Off site- Ockham
Course takes place at our Butchery School in Robertsbridge.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Food Hygiene.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Bacon and Gammon Curing Plumpton Certificate
- Bacon and Gammon Curing Carcass Preparation Plumpton Certificate
- Practical Lamb Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Practical Pork Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Practical Venison Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Professional Venison Butchery Plumpton Certificate