C&G L2 Tech Bac Certificate
Want to start your career in floristry?
Our Level 2 in Floristry will help you gain an understanding of the basics within floristry.
- Identification and processing of cut materials and pot plants (8 credits)
- Introduction to art and design for florists (6 credits)
- Introduction to plant processes and planted design (4 credits)
- Hand tied and presentation designs (6 credits)
- Funeral and sympathy designs (10 credits)
- Floral design(10 credits)
- Basic wedding designs and accessories (12 credits)
- Display of goods (6 credits)
- Introduction to working in the industry (8 credits)
- Introduction to function decorating (6 credits)
- Multiple choice test
- Health and Safety additional qualifications (Manual handling, safe working practices)
- 40 hours’ work experience
|Dates & Location:||
Lewes Campus - Plumpton College
16-18 - No Tuition Fee's*
*There are additional costs for floristry materials, find out more here.
Upon successful completion of the programme at a minimum of Merit grade, students may progress to the Level 3 Diploma or obtain employment in the floristry industry.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Floristry - Level 2.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.