Discover our floristry courses
Floristry is definitely one of the most creative areas of the land-based sector, and if you’ve got a passion for floristry, we want to hear from you.
At Plumpton we’ve got a wide variety of courses for you to choose from, whether you’re deciding which career direction to take from school or college, or whether you’re currently working as a florist, looking to update your skills.
Equally, if you’re looking to take your career in a new creative direction, we’ve got lots of courses that will enable to develop your knowledge and skills. Through these fantastic courses, you’ll gain the ability to produce beautiful floral creations for many special occasions.
- Advanced Floral Design NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Creative Craft
- Autumn Pumpkin Workshop One Day Course
- Beginners Floristry Floristry Course
- Christmas Door Wreath Workshop OGB Workshop
- Christmas Table Arrangement with Candle 90 Minute Workshop
- Dried Flower Wreath Workshop One Day Course
- Festival Flower Crown Workshop One Day Course
- Floral Design Workshop One Garden Short Course
- Floral Wedding Workshop One Day Workshop Certificate
- Floristry City & Guilds Level 1 Diploma
- Floristry City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma
- Foam Free Floristry Workshop One Day Course
- Foraging Floristry One Day Course
- Hand Tied Bouquet Workshop One Day Course
- Higher Diploma in Professional Floristry City and Guilds Level 4
- Introduction to Floristry One Day Course
- Introduction to Floristry Event Decorating One Day Course
- Large Floral Installation Workshop One Day Course
- Mothers Day Floral Workshop 1 Day Workshop
- NCFE Introduction to Floristry NCFE Level 2 Creative Craft
- Night School - Introduction to Floristry Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate Evening Course
- Spring Foraging One Day Course
- Valentine Floral Dried Design Workshop One Day Course
- Willow Workshop One Day Course
We’re truly fortunate to have the beautiful natural surroundings of our Plumpton estate and the South Downs to give inspiration for all of our courses. You’ll be able to enjoy our extensive grounds and horticulture facilities, all conveniently located for your course.
The perfect working location for your studies
Extensive estate grounds and horticulture greenhouses for you to discover at Plumpton, the ideal location for identifying and creating displays from our indoor and outdoor plants.
Modern floristry classrooms in a natural environment
You’ll find our classes a great inspiration for your floral creations. Helping you to develop your skills in a modern and comfortable environment.
Excellent support from experienced staff
You’ll discover great support from our experienced lecturers. Their focus is on making all of your lectures challenging but enjoyable too!
Grow your knowledge on our course visits
As part of many of our courses, we offer visits to New Covent Garden, local garden centres and wholesalers, plus to the bulb fields of Holland.