Want to start your career in floristry?
Our Level 2 in Floristry will help you gain an understanding of the basics within floristry.
- Identification and processing of cut materials and pot plants (8 credits)
- Introduction to art and design for florists (6 credits)
- Introduction to plant processes and planted design (4 credits)
- Hand tied and presentation designs (6 credits)
- Funeral and sympathy designs (10 credits)
- Floral design(10 credits)
- Basic wedding designs and accessories (12 credits)
- Display of goods (6 credits)
- Introduction to working in the industry (8 credits)
- Introduction to function decorating (6 credits)
- Multiple choice test
- Health and Safety additional qualifications (Manual handling, safe working practices)
- 40 hours’ work experience
- 2 A*-D grade GCSEs or a Level 1 certificate in a relevant subject
- Plus GCSE English and maths at E-G grades or Entry Level 3 English and maths or Functional Skills in English and maths at Entry 3 level.
Dates & Location:
Lewes Campus - Plumpton College
16-18 - No Tuition Fee's*
*There are additional costs for floristry materials, find out more here.
Upon successful completion of the programme at a minimum of Merit grade, students may progress to the Level 3 Diploma or obtain employment in the floristry industry.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Floristry - Level 2.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.