City & Guilds Level 4 Higher Diploma
This one day a week intensive programme is designed for progression from the Level 3 diploma in floristry, those who are already working in the floristry industry or those who may already run their own business.
The City & Guilds Level 4 Higher Diploma in floristry is the perfect blend of hands-on floristry and theoretical study and will take your professional skills and knowledge to new heights. You will be able to develop and enhance your independent design skills, delve into the process of historical designs and will focus on creative event work. It will teach you how to effectively market and promote your floristry business to stand out in today's thriving floristry industry. Your learning experience will be enriched with inspiring educational industry visits.
- Explore a wide range of national and international designers, their styles and techniques
- Managing marketing and promotion in the floristry industry
- How to predict trends and where to find them
- Methods to merchandise and display designs for commercial sales
- Large scale works, their construction and themed ideas for events
- Botanical concepts and practices for floristry
- Business management for florists
|Entry Requirements:|| |
|Dates & Location:|| |
one day a week
We’re truly fortunate to have the beautiful natural surroundings of our Plumpton estate and the South Downs to give inspiration for all of our courses. You’ll be able to enjoy our extensive grounds and horticulture facilities, all conveniently located for your course.
- The perfect working location for your studies
Extensive estate grounds and horticulture greenhouses for you to discover at Plumpton, the ideal location for identifying and creating displays from our indoor and outdoor plants.
- Modern floristry classrooms in a natural environment
You’ll find our classes a great inspiration for your floral creations. Helping you to develop your skills in a modern and comfortable environment.
- Excellent support from experienced staff
You’ll discover great support from our experienced lecturers. Their focus is on making all of your lectures challenging but enjoyable too!
- Grow your knowledge on our course visits
As part of many of our courses, we offer visits to New Covent Garden, local garden centres and wholesalers, plus to the bulb fields of Holland.
After completing your course, you can go on to complete a Level 5 Master Florist.
Alternatively you may choose to take on a role in a floristry shop or business, with a view to taking on a management role.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Floristry.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.