The worksafe First Aid at Work 2 day re-qualification.
The Worksafe First Aid at Work 2- day re-qualification programme is designed to be delivered before the expiry of an existing First Aid at Work qualification. It meets all the requirements of the 3 day programme and is delivered over 16 hours.
Course Code: BTP100/001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
26th & 27th October 2017
22nd & 23rd February 2018
26th & 27th April 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in First Aid at Work Requalification.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management (FREC) Qualsafe First Response Emergency Care Level 3
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Paediatric & Early Years First Aid 2 Day Course