The worksafe First Aid at Work 2 day re-qualification.
The Worksafe First Aid at Work 2- day re-qualification programme is designed to be delivered before the expiry of an existing First Aid at Work qualification. It meets all the requirements of the 3 day programme and is delivered over 16 hours.
Course Code: BTP100/001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: TBC, click on 'Apply Now' to register your interest.
Time: 09:00- 17:00
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in First Aid at Work Requalification.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Certificate
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Certificate
- Leadership & Managment ILM Level 3 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Certificate
- Manual Handling Plumpton College Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Safe Use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP) NPTC Level 2 Certificate
- Working ar Heights & Safe Use of Ladders Plumpton College Certificate