Plumpton College Certificate
Those attending the Professional course must consider this essential course. Open to other professionals and those seeking to brush up their skills, it is a week long course of drawing up a garden design plan with all the necessary accompanying drawings to make it workable and aesthetic.
DAY 1- Choosing and using the correct drawing equipment.
DAY 2 - Discuss the use and types of pens. Decide upon the layout of the design and begin to ink in the design.
DAY 3 - To include positioning the title block and the working drawings, and proposed illustrations.
DAY 4 - Learning how to construct an elevated drawing, both elevation and axonometric
DAY 5 - Colour rendering the design
At the end of the five days you will have drawn up and colour rendered a design.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Monday 9th - Friday 8th September 2017
09:30 - 16:15
Our horticulture facilities at Plumpton are pretty impressive. In fact you’ll get to experience one of the finest natural locations in the country, perfect for developing your creativity. Whether indoors or outdoors, you’ll be able to build your skills in an excellent environment.
- Discover our extensively planted areas on-site at Plumpton
As you build your knowledge, you’ll be able to gain a wide experience of being able to identify and maintain different plants.
- Experience our endangered plant collections at first hand
You’ll be able to experience our Black Poplars and National collection of Hebes, in addition to our endangered plant network connection with Kew Gardens.
- Grow plants all year round here
We’ve got an excellent large area under glass where you’ll be able to grow plants without the risk of the weather, up to a commercial level.
- Build even more skills at Plumpton
You’ll be able to develop your brickwork skills and paving at our large landscaping centre.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Award in the Safe Use of Handheld Hedge Cutters City & Guilds NPTC Level 2
- Basic Brickwork One day course
- Computer Aided Design Course 2 - Vectorworks
- Computer Aided Design Course 3 - Vectorworks
- Computer Aided Design Course 1 Vectorworks
- Fruit Tree Pruning and Orchard Management One day course
- Further Brickwork One day course
- Garden Design Taster Day
- Garden Design Professional Diploma
- Garden Design One Design Principles
- Garden Design Three Garden visits, planting design and plans
- Garden Design Two Practical - surveying your garden and planting design
- Garden Fencing One day course
- Operating Mounted or Trailed Slug Pellet Applicators PA4S NPTC
- Paving Slabs and Block Paving One day course
- Plan and Plant an Orchard One day course
- Practical Horticulture Skills City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills City & Guilds level 2 Diploma
- Practical Horticulture Skills (Flourish) City & Guilds level 1 Award
- Wood Work for Landscapers One day course