Plumpton College Certificate
Learn the technique of completing a dog agility course with your own dog and keep fit at the same time!
This course is ideal for any dog owner new to dog agility or those that wish to broad their basic skills (and their dog’s skills!)
|Dates & Location:|| |
Thursday 23rd February 2017
Thursday 11th May 2017
18:45 - 19:45
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Head Veterinary Nursing Course Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Level 1 Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate
- OSPE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- Veterinary Receptionists CPD Plumpton College Certificate