City & Guilds Level 2 Award
The City & Guilds level 2 Award in Customer Service introduces the key principles of customer service applicable to service and business environments. This course is suitable for those with existing customer service experience looking to expand on their skills or those new to the customer service position.
For the Level 2 Award in Customer Service you will attend three one day sessions at Plumpton Campus and successfully pass an externally marked summative test to achieve your Level 2 Award.
The Award covers the core competencies of a Customer Service Representative.
You will explore delivering good customer service to different types of customers, organisational policies and procedures, the importance of organisation reputation, the qualities and attributes required in the customer service role, the importance of responding effectively to customers' needs, expectations and complaints and the importance of different communication methods with different types of customers.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: TBC, click apply now to register your interest
Course duration is 3 weeks; learners will attend Plumpton Campus for one day per week and will complete a scenario based end test to achieve their Award.
Funding may be available subject to eligibility.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Customer Service.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Certificate
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Certificate
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid 2 Day Course