City & Guilds Level 2
The City & Guilds level 2 Award in Customer Service introduces the key principles of customer service applicable to service and business environments. This course is suitable for those with existing customer service experience looking to expand on their skills or those new to the customer service position.
For the Level 2 Award in Customer Service you will attend three one day sessions at Plumpton Campus and successfully pass an externally marked summative test to achieve your Level 2 Award.
The Award covers the core competencies of a Customer Service Representative.
You will explore delivering good customer service to different types of customers, organisational policies and procedures, the importance of organisation reputation, the qualities and attributes required in the customer service role, the importance of responding effectively to customers' needs, expectations and complaints and the importance of different communication methods with different types of customers.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: 9th - 23rd July 2018
Course duration is 3 weeks; learners will attend Plumpton Campus for one day per week and will complete a scenario based end test to achieve their Award.
Funding may be available subject to eligibility.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Customer Service.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Certificate
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Certificate
- Leadership & Managment ILM Level 3 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Certificate
- Manual Handling Plumpton College Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Safe Use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP) NPTC Level 2 Certificate
- Working ar Heights & Safe Use of Ladders Plumpton College Certificate