The perfect location for Countryside courses
The countryside industry is one of the most interesting and creative sectors.
So if you have a passion for working in this environment, we’ve got a range of opportunities for you to develop your knowledge and practical skills.
With courses that focus on both land-based work and fish husbandry, you’ll be able to select a course that will inspire you. Whether you’re at school or college and looking to start your career or if you’re currently working, these courses will fit in with your life and provide you with all you’ll need to succeed in this worthwhile industry.
- Woodland and Countryside Skills Level 1
- Countryside Management Foundation degree
Short Courses and Bespoke
- Willow Structures One day course
- Stock Fencing One day course
- Hedge Laying One day course
- Beehive & Frame Assembly Day One day course
- Beekeeping Taster Day One day course
- Trug Making Plumpton College Certificate
- Beekeeping Basic and Improvers Course BBKA
- Honey Bee Management- Module One BBKA
- Insight into Roman Britain Plumpton Certificate
- With over 800 hectares at your disposal, we’ve got excellent facilities for you to develop your knowledge and practical skills.
- On our College estate alone, you’ve got ancient semi-natural woodlands, chalk downland, our commercial farm, plus a network of small streams.
- You’ll also enjoy time at our dedicated wood workshops which are fully equipped with the latest technology and equipment.