Course 3 - Vectorworks
It is becoming increasingly popular to present 3D visuals to clients to help them visualise your designs. This course will take you through the basics of working in the 3D environment of Vectorworks, showing you how to build your gardens, use and create 3D plants and symbols, render and present your final drawings.
Course reference: GDP004/003
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Computer Aided Design 1 and 2
|Dates & Location:|| |
5th May 2018
This course runs on Saturdays 10:00 - 13:00.
Attendance days, every other week for 5 weeks: 5th May, 19th May, 2nd June, 16th June and 30th June
Fortnightly for 5 weeks
Please note 10% discount is offered to anyone who has attended Garden Design One. To receive the offer please email email@example.com to receive the promotional code in order to continue with this transaction.
Our horticulture facilities at Plumpton are pretty impressive. In fact you’ll get to experience one of the finest natural locations in the country, perfect for developing your creativity. Whether indoors or outdoors, you’ll be able to build your skills in an excellent environment.
- Discover our extensively planted areas on-site at Plumpton
As you build your knowledge, you’ll be able to gain a wide experience of being able to identify and maintain different plants.
- Experience our endangered plant collections at first hand
You’ll be able to experience our Black Poplars and National collection of Hebes, in addition to our endangered plant network connection with Kew Gardens.
- Grow plants all year round here
We’ve got an excellent large area under glass where you’ll be able to grow plants without the risk of the weather, up to a commercial level.
- Build even more skills at Plumpton
You’ll be able to develop your brickwork skills and paving at our large landscaping centre.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Computer Aided Design.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- An Introduction to Drawing Plants and Flowers Plumpton College Certificate
- Award in the Safe Use of Handheld Hedge Cutters City & Guilds NPTC Level 2
- Basic Brickwork One day course
- Computer Aided Design Course 2 - Vectorworks
- Computer Aided Design Course 1 Vectorworks
- Drawing Course for Garden Designers Plumpton College Certificate
- Further Brickwork One day course
- Garden Design Taster Day
- Garden Design Professional Diploma
- Garden Design One Design Principles
- Garden Design Three Garden visits, planting design and plans
- Garden Design Two Practical - surveying your garden and planting design
- Garden Fencing One day course
- Paving Slabs and Block Paving One day course
- Practical Horticulture RHS Level 3 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills City & Guilds level 2 Diploma
- Practical Horticulture Skills RHS Level 2 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills City & Guilds level 1 Certificate
- Practical Horticulture Skills (Flourish) City & Guilds level 1 Award
- Practical Horticulture Skills (Garden Design) City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma
- Principles of Horticulture RHS Level 2 Certificate
- Wood Working for Landscapers One day course