one day course
The Clinical Coach training workshop is for registered Veterinary Nurses and Veterinary Surgeons to support student veterinary nurses in practice complete the one day skills and competency's in order to register as RVN with the RCVS.
- Comprehensive training on the Central skills logs and the requirements of a clinical coach
- Training practice requirements
- Best practice in assessment
Course Code: VNP020
|Entry Requirements:|| |
You will need to bring the following documents and equipment with you:
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: 7th November 2017
Time: 09:30 - 15:30
Location: Plumpton College
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Clinical Coach Training.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
- Dog Agility Beginners Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- OSCE Task Practical Revision Course Two day course
- OSPE Tuition for Clinical Coaches one day course
- Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate