Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
This theory based class is suitable for people who are interested in better understanding their dog or those who are keen to expand their knowledge of dogs in general. It is a good starting point for those who are looking to start or further their career in the canine industries.
- Canine domestication and breed traits
- Puppy development
- Learning theory
- Canine communication
- Factors that affect canine behaviour
- Common behaviour issues and how to improve the behaviours
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: 8th January - 19th March 2019
Time: 19:00- 21:00
Location: Plumpton College
One Evening a week for 10 weeks
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Canine Behaviour.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Clinical Coach Training one day course
- Dog Agility Beginners Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Level 3 Canine Behaviour Plumpton College Certificate
- Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate