Plumpton College Level 2 Certificate
A course for those who are interested in dog behaviour, its evolution and development from birth.
This theory based course discusses the evolution of the domestic dog from its ancester (the wolf) and at behaviours that are characteristic of the species. Types of different learning are described and how these influence the dog's behaviour as well as impact on its training.
- Evolution of the domestic dog
- Normal behaviour
- Abnormal behaviour (behaviour problems)
- Animal learning theory
- Development of the puppy into adulthood.
As part of the course, students will undertake 3 written assignments
Course reference: ANP013
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Date: 18th April- 20th June 2018
Time: 19:00- 21:30
Location: Plumpton College
One Evening a week for 10 weeks
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Canine Behaviour.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Clinical Coach Training one day course
- Dog Agility Beginners Plumpton College Certificate
- Dog Grooming Assistants City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate
- Introduction to Canine Massage Plumpton College Certificate
- Laboratory Training Course - Parasites -Faecal & Skin IDEXX
- Laboratory Training Course -Haematology & Urinalysis IDEXX
- Principles Of Dog Grooming Level 1 Plumpton College Certificate