At Plumpton College we offer a full range of professional services to enable business growth, from short one day compliance workshops to longer term professional development programmes.
We are accredited with LANDEX (Land Based Colleges Aspiring to Excellence) ILM (Institute of leadership & Management) CIM (Chartered Institute of Management) RHS (Royal Horticultural Society) CIEH (Chartered Institute Environmental Health) and City And Guilds.
We also have our partners ESPTC (East Sussex Proficiency Tests Committee) is a registered City & Guilds/NPTC Assessment Centre organising Awards and Certificates for the land based industry on behalf of City and Guilds Land Based Services. These are nationally recognised qualifications gained by independent assessment of training given.
We deliver our training from our campuses at main site Plumpton near Lewes , Netherfield near Battle, Stanmer Park, Brighton and Flimwell near Royal Tunbridge Wells as well as on our employers premises.
For further information please contact a member of our Business Development Team on 01273 892030 or email Businessdevelopment@plumpton.ac.uk
Short Courses and Bespoke
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Paediatric & Early Years First Aid 2 Day Course
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management First Response Emergency Care
- Safe Use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP) NPTC Level 2 Certificate
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Award
- Leadership & Team Skills ILM Level 2 Certificate
- Leadership & Managment ILM Level 3 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 3 Certificate
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Award
- Leadership & Management ILM Level 5 Certificate
- Intermediate Management ILM Level 2
- Advanced Management ILM Level 3
- Higher Management: Operations & Departmental Manager ILM Level 5