City & Guilds Level 2 Award
This course is designed to lead on from the Level 1 TIG Welding and develop those skills recognised in industry.
During the course you will cover:
- Health and Safety relating to TIG Welding;
- Producing a butt weld in the PA flat position;
- Producing a lap fillet weld in PB horizontal/vertical position;
- Producing a tee fillet weld in the PB horizontal/vertical position;
- Producing a tee fillet weld in the PF vertical-up position;
- Producing a tube-to-sheet tee fillet weld in the PB horizontal/vertical position.
Course Code: WEP008
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Level 1 Welding Qualifications.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Location: Plumpton College
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.