Blacksmithing & Metalwork
There’s been a real demand growing for metalsmithing recently, so if it’s an area of interest for you, there’s certainly lots of exciting opportunities available here at Plumpton.
Maybe metalwork is an area that you really enjoyed at school, or perhaps you’re already working in the industry and want to develop your skills further. We have a range of flexible courses that will fit in with your life.
You’ll be able to learn the traditional skill of forging and fabrication to create metalwork and silver jewellery. You’ll also be able to join many of the Plumpton students who enter competitions both within the College and locally.
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Blacksmithing & Metalwork BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Blacksmithing & Metalwork Level 2 Blacksmithing
- Blacksmithing Experience Day One Day Course
- Blacksmithing, Metalwork & Jewellery Level 1 | Electively Home Educated & School Link
- Introduction to Welding Plumpton College Certificate
- Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Jewellery Making Level 2 NCFE Certificate in Creative Craft (Heritage & Traditional Crafts)
- Welding Experience Day One Day Workshop