Plumpton College Certificate
You will learn basic metalsmithing techniques such as drawing down, bending, twisting and punching metals.
You will be taught how to make simple components and at the end of the course you can make your own decorative piece to take away.
Course reference: BLP001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
18th January- 22nd March 2018
19th April- 21st June 2018
Time: 18:30- 20:30
Location: Plumpton College
+ £95.00 materials fee.
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Beginners Metalsmithing.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Introduction to Jewellery Making Evening course
- Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Introductory Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award
- Metalsmithing Management Training for the Self-Employed Plumpton College Certificate
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding City & Guilds Level 2 Award