You will learn basic metalsmithing techniques such as drawing down, bending, twisting and punching metals.
You will be taught how to make simple components and at the end of the course you can make your own decorative piece to take away.
Please note that this course has a £6 mandatory fee for materials.
Course reference: BLP001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
This course runs on Thursdays 18:30 - 20:30.
£294.00 plus a £6 mandatory fee for materials.
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Beginners Metalsmithing.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Evening course
- An Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Evening course
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) Practical course
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) Practical Course
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) Practical Course