This course introduces different welding techniques used in industry.
Students will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and learn the basics of welding as well as the opportunity to specialise in the area of welding that is of particular interest to them.
Please note that this course has a £60 mandatory fee for materials
- Safety boots
Course reference: WEP001
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
10/01/2017 - 14/03/2017
This course runs on Tuesdays 18:30 - 20:30.
£320 plus a £60 mandatory fee for materials
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in An Introduction to Welding.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Beginners Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Plumpton College Certificate
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) City & Guilds Level 2
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 1 Award
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) City & Guilds Level 2 Award