Learn how to craft a simple spoon
This course is designed with level 3 forest school leaders in mind, as part of growth and development as a practitioner. Designed to introduce or improve skills and knowledge on using greenwood materials and appropriate tools to carve a simple spoon.
The day will start with identifying the most suitable materials to use and harvesting sustainably. Throughout the day our experienced instructor will demonstrate the tools and techniques you will need at each stage. There will also be plenty of time to refine skills and produce a individually crafted and totally unique spoon or ladle.
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no specific entry requirements but all those taking part must attend with weather appropriate clothing and footwear.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Friday 7th December 2018
1 day course
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in An Introduction to Spoon Carving.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Certificate for Forest School Leaders Level 3
- Creative Crafts using Sheep Fleece Skills Day, Plumpton Certificate
- Developing Forest School in Early Years Skills Day, Plumpton Certificate
- First Aid for Forest School Leaders 2 Day Forest School Leaders First Aid including Paediatrics and Outdoor First aid
- Forest School Ethos and Principles Level 1 Award
- Forest School for Assistants Level 2 Award
- Introduction to Creative Willow Weaving Skills Day, Plumpton Certificate
- Woodland Ecology Plumpton Certificate