For anyone thinking about making and marketing their own products such as Christmas cakes, jam, chutney, preserves, cup cakes, puddings, drinks and ready meals.
Are you thinking about making and marketing your own products such as Christmas cakes, jam, chutney, preserves, cup cakes, puddings, drinks and ready meals? Need to know the legal requirements of what you can and can’t do?
For course participants to be confident that they have enough knowledge to embark on a new venture.
Course reference: FTP005
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
27th March 2017
Plumpton College at Flimwell Woodland Enterprise Centre
This course runs on a Monday Evening from 18:00 to 21:00
Course takes place at our Butchery School in Robertsbridge.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in An Income from your Kitchen.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Bacon and Gammon Curing Plumpton Certificate
- Bacon and Gammon Curing Carcass Preparation Plumpton Certificate
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Food Safety & Hygiene CIEH Certificate Level 2 Award
- Practical Lamb Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Practical Pork Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Practical Venison Butchery Plumpton Certificate
- Professional Venison Butchery Plumpton Certificate