For anyone thinking about making and marketing their own products such as Christmas cakes, jam, chutney, preserves, cup cakes, puddings, drinks and ready meals.
Are you thinking about making and marketing your own products such as Christmas cakes, jam, chutney, preserves, cup cakes, puddings, drinks and ready meals? Need to know the legal requirements of what you can and can’t do?
For course participants to be confident that they have enough knowledge to embark on a new venture.
Course reference: FTP005
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
27th March 2017
Plumpton College at Flimwell Woodland Enterprise Centre
This course runs on a Monday Evening from 18:00 to 21:00
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in An Income from your Kitchen.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management (FREC) Qualsafe First Response Emergency Care Level 3
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Paediatric & Early Years First Aid 2 Day Course
- ROLO (Register of Land Based Operatives) Health & Safety Awareness One day course
- Vine Disease Management WineSkills Viticulture Scheduled workshop
- Vine Nutrition WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop
- Vine Planting & Establishment WineSkills viticulture scheduled workshop
- Vineyard Occupational Health & Safety WineSkills Scheduled vineyard workshop