This course will guide you through how to use the tractor safely and with confidence.
- Health & Safety at Work Act - Preventing accidents
- PUWER Tractor controls
- Daily checks
- Driving forwards & in reverse
- Automatic hitching systems
- Driving with Trailed machines Attaching Mounted implements
- Driving with mounted implements
- Connecting PTO shafts
- LANTRA Theory & Practical tests
- Note pad and pen
- Steel toe capped boots
- Overalls or appropriate work clothes
Please do not delay your booking – to guarantee your place, please book 2 weeks in advance of course date
Previous experience in operating Tractors and machinery.
|Dates & Location:||
9.00 - 17.00
Location: Plumpton College
£374 Tuition Fee
£50 Assessment Fee
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Tractor Driving.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.