NPTC Level 2 Award
This course is for those who applies pesticides to control Rats and Mice. It will prepare you to take the City & Guilds NPTC assessment.
- Legislative requirements and Codes of Practice relating to the use of rodenticides to control rats and mice
- Relevance of product label information
- Risks of human contamination and implement emergency procedures
- How to store and transport rodenticide products safely
- How to manage and dispose of surplus rodenticide and waste materials
- Record keeping requirements
- How to minimise the risk of environmental contamination and implement emergency procedures
- Environmental factors relating to application
- Characteristics of rats and mice and their impact on the environment
- Methods of preventative management and control for rats and mice
- Site surveys
Application of rodenticide products safely
- Note pad and pen
Course reference: PEP004
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:||
9:00 - 15:00
1 day plus a separate assessment day
£130.00 plus a £115 mandatory exam fee.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Safe Use of Pesticides for Vertebrate Pest Control for Rats & Mice.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.