If you’re looking for one of the most important industries in the land-based sector, you’ll certainly find it in agriculture at Plumpton.
With the world’s population growing all of the time, it’s vital that we find ways to produce food sustainably. We have an excellent range of courses that will inspire you and give you all the necessary skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed.
Whether you’re just leaving school or you’d like to take a degree, we’ve got lots of choices for you to consider at Plumpton. Equally if looking to expand on your current skills, you’ll find an agriculture course to suit you.
- Agriculture BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Land-based Studies - Agriculture
- Agriculture BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma
- Agriculture City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Agriculture Level 1 | Electively Home Educated & School Link
- Agriculture Habitat Management 7 Week Course
- Awareness of Integrated Weed Management Lantra One day course
- Beehive & Frame Assembly Day One day course
- Beekeeping Taster Day One day course
- BSc (Hons) Sustainable Agriculture FAST-TRACK Bachelor's Degree | Subject to validation
- Crop Technician (Arable) Level 3 Apprenticeship
- FdSc Sustainable Land Management Foundation Degree
- General Farm Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship
Come and discover our excellent agriculture facilities at Plumpton - set in the backdrop of the beautiful South Downs. You’ll find the latest state of the art equipment plus all the different types of farmland for you to experience here at Plumpton.
Currently the UK farming industry is facing some major changes, however challenges always create opportunities and there are exciting prospects for keen, enthusiastic individuals to progress into farming careers. Helping to meet the growing needs of the industry, new employees will have the skills and experience necessary to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Gaining a recognised, industry-focussed qualification will provide a fantastic foundation for all learners to progress and succeed. Providing a platform for an individual to grow and explore the wider areas of the industry, whether that be progression on to an Agriculture or Animal Science degree programme, or into an employed position with an agricultural contactor, there are numerous, exciting opportunities available for our graduates.