Level 1/2 First (Award or Certificate)
A perfect choice for those students who are passionate about staying active. You will develop knowledge and practical skills using a range of academic and physical methods focused around the sporting employment sector. Practical activities could include, Football, Rugby, racket sports, hiking, paddlesport, climbing and fitness development which will be embedded throughout the academic content.
Possible Units you can study:
- Fitness for sport and exercise (external examination)
- Practical sport performance
- The sport performer in action
- Training for personal fitness
- Leading sports activities
- Anatomy and Physiology for sports performance (external examination)
- Injury and the sports performer
- The mind and sports performance
|Dates & Location:|| |
1 year, part time (First award)
2 years, part time (First certificate)
One day per week
Successful students can further enhance their knowledge by progressing onto a full Level 2 or Level 3 programme.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.