You will consolidate the skills learnt on the previous two courses, and embark on more advanced and difficult projects. You will also get the opportunity to work on a project of your own, which you can take home after the course.
Please note that this course has a £20 mandatory fee for materials.
Course reference: BLP003
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
0/01/2017 - 14/03/2017
This course runs on Tuesday 18.30-20.30.
£310 plus a £20 mandatory fee for materials
- We’ve made sure that our metalsmithing and blacksmithing facilities are first class here at Plumpton; investing heavily in state of the art equipment in our workshop for you to use.
- You’ll work closely with your tutors as you develop your skills in design, drawing, metalworking and silver jewellery.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Advanced Metalsmithing.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- An Introduction to Welding Evening course
- Beginners Metalsmithing Evening course
- Intermediate Metalsmithing Evening course
- MAG/MIG Welding (Metal Active Gas/Metal Inert Gas) Practical course
- MMA Welding (Manual Metal Arc) Practical Course
- Silver Jewellery Making Evening course
- TIG Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas) Practical Course