This course is for those that are employed full time in the land and engineering industry and want to develop the skills to be a more senior worker / manager or to prepare for higher-level training.
The Framework includes:
- Occupational Qualification - Diploma in Work-Based Land-Based Service Engineering level 3
- Functional skills in English, Maths and ICT level 2
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
Course reference: MAA002
Phone: 01273 892030
|Entry Requirements:|| |
Before applying for this course you must have an employer who would like to take you on as an apprentice.
If you are still looking for an employer, keep an eye on our careers page
|Dates & Location:|| |
Three starting points – September, January and May
Fridays for 15 months
Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government - this is called ‘co-investment’.
From May 2017, you will pay 10% towards to the cost of apprenticeship training and government will pay the rest (90%), up to the funding band maximum.
- Come and experience the latest equipment at our excellent modern workshops on-site at Plumpton.
- You’ll learn on equipment similar to what you’ll find in a current working environment. This includes our fleet of tractors, some with GPS.
- You’ll also develop your diagnostic skills and ability to use hand tools plus gain experience at our on-site welding shop.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Advanced Land Based Service Engineering Apprenticeship.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.