This course is for those that are employed full time in the land and engineering industry and want to develop the skills to be a more senior worker / manager or to prepare for higher-level training.
The Framework includes:
- Occupational Qualification - Diploma in Work-Based Land-Based Service Engineering level 3
- Functional skills in English, Maths and ICT level 2
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
Course reference: MAA002
Phone: 01273 892030
|Entry Requirements:|| |
You will need an employer who would like to take you on as an apprentice. If you haven't found a suitable employer, we will be able to assist you in finding employment.
You will also attend college for a minimum number of set hours each week.
You will have ideally have achieved GCSE grades A-E or equivalent. If you have an equivalent qualification, we will also take this into consideration, along with any industry experience you may have.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Three starting points – September, January and May
Fridays for 15 months
Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government - this is called ‘co-investment’.
From May 2017, you will pay 10% towards to the cost of apprenticeship training and government will pay the rest (90%), up to the funding band maximum.
- Come and experience the latest equipment at our excellent modern workshops on-site at Plumpton.
- You’ll learn on equipment similar to what you’ll find in a current working environment. This includes our fleet of tractors, some with GPS.
- You’ll also develop your diagnostic skills and ability to use hand tools plus gain experience at our on-site welding shop.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Advanced Land Based Service Engineering Apprenticeship.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.